Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Copeland
Dr. Robert Copeland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Point, GA, with another office in Lagrange, GA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Copeland is affiliated with West Georgia Health System, West Georgia Medical Ctr and Lanier Health Services, Valley, Al. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Copeland has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Copeland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Point, GA.
Dr. Samuel Obiorah
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Point, GA 0.70 mi24
Dr. Michael Grossman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
West Point, GA 0.70 mi44
Dr. Max Shiver
West Point, GA 0.70 mi39