A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ecker is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ecker, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ecker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ecker practice?
Dr. Robert Ecker practices Dermatology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Chattanooga Dermatologists.