A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ecker, MD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Health System
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ecker practice?
Dr. Robert Ecker practices Dermatology near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Commack Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Ecker, Dr. Bobby Ecker, Dr. Rob Ecker, Dr. Robbie Ecker