Learn more about Dr. Robert Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ellis, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Ellis DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Robert Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ellis practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.