Learn more about Dr. Robert Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ellis, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Ellis DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Robert Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ellis practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Longview, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Longview Internists and Longview Oncologists.