Overall Review

2.7

June 5th, 2016
Steer clear of this place!
Terrible, spent over 4 hours for a 5 minute appointment with him. OVERBOOKS - at least 3 patients for the same appointment time. Waiting room is like a bus station. Staff is nice, but he has to be a greedy to put patients through this torture. Went there twice and similar BOTH times... we won't return.

April 19th, 2015
Rude doctor, always runs late, staff does not inform patients when he is late
I have been seeing Dr. Feldman for several years and think I have had good surgery from him, but I will not be returning to him because of his lack of respect for his patient's time. It is not unusual to be in the office for 3 - 4 hours for a simple exam. He often comes in late and his staff just laughs and says "that's him!" He doesn't spend more than 5 - 10 minutes with you once he gets in the room.

April 8th, 2015
Sorry I ever went to this doctor, I believe he did more harm to my vision than good, but I was unable to prove this because the treatment to the eye is a sensitive treatment, he rushed me into a treatment, scaring me into a treatment he said I had no time for a second opinion. beware of trusting this doctor, get a second opinion!

October 22nd, 2012
Quality Doctor, Poor Office Staff and Waiting
No doubt about it. There is never a day when you don't sit in that waiting room for 1-2 hours. However, I can live that, since Dr. Feldman performed surgery for me which saved my vision in my right eye. The staff is a little abrasive, but the technicians know their stuff, as does Dr. Feldman. He will spend time with you, but you have to ask him questions. He is very intelligent and a skilled surgeon.

April 10th, 2009
Disappointed
Even the staff said any time you have an appt. it will be at least 2 hours.