A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferguson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferguson, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ferguson MD and PC is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferguson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Pontiac Internists.