A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fick is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Fick graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brandt Fick MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Fick practice?
- Dr. Robert Fick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fick practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portola Valley, CA.
See Portola Valley Internists and Portola Valley Pulmonologists.