A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fick is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fick
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Fick graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brandt Fick MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Fick practice?
- Dr. Robert Fick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fick practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portola Valley, CA.
See Portola Valley Internists and Portola Valley Pulmonologists.