A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grossman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grossman, BA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Grossman BA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Robert Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Grossman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Surgeons.