Learn more about Dr. Robert Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grossman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grossman, BA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Grossman BA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Robert Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Grossman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Surgeons.