Learn more about Dr. Robert Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hansen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Blaine Hansen MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Robert Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hansen practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Neurologists, Virginia Beach Psychiatrists, and Virginia Beach Pain Management Doctors.