A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hansen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Blaine Hansen MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Robert Hansen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hansen practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Suffolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Neurologists, Virginia Beach Psychiatrists, and Virginia Beach Pain Management Doctors.