A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hansen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Hansen MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Robert Hansen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hansen practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Suffolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Neurologists, Virginia Beach Psychiatrists, and Virginia Beach Pain Management Doctors.