A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hill has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Hill MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hill practice?
- Dr. Robert Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hill practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.