Learn more about Dr. Robert Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hill has 18 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hill practice?
Dr. Robert Hill practices Surgery near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Haddonfield Surgeons.