A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hill is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hill has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Hill MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hill practice?
- Dr. Robert Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hill practices Surgery near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Haddonfield Surgeons.