A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hill has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Hill MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hill practice?
- Dr. Robert Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hill practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.