Learn more about Dr. Robert Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hunter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hunter, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brookshire Hunter MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Robert Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hunter practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Occupational Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Preventive Medicine Specialists.