A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hunter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hunter, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brookshire Hunter MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Robert Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hunter practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Occupational Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists, Houston Addiction Specialists, and Houston Preventive Medicine Specialists.