A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Herkimer, NY.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.