Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Johnson practice?
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Herkimer, NY.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.