Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Cobleskill, NY.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.