A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jordan, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jordan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Alexandria
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Jordan MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Robert Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jordan practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Boyce, LA.
See Boyce Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boyce Radiologists.