A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kelly, MD, FAAMA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kelly practice?
Dr. Robert Kelly practices Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Kennesaw, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Canton, GA.
See Kennesaw Family Physicians, Kennesaw Orthopedic Surgeons, and Kennesaw Surgeons.