A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Robert Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kelly practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Kennesaw, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ridge, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Kennesaw Primary Care Doctors and Kennesaw Orthopedic Surgeons.