A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Robert Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kelly practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, GA.
See Canton Family Physicians and Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.