Dr. Robert Kirkpatrick III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kirkpatrick III?

July 16th, 2015

Caring and Compassionate

I have had 2 liver transplants, 13 years apart. On my second go-round, I also had to have a kidney transplant. The first transplant operation was at Presbyterian Hospital in Pittsburgh. I came to OSU for the second operation and in very serious condition. I became Dr. Kirkpatrick's patient after being evaluated and put on the List. From my first appointment to this day, I have found Dr. Kirkpatrick to be one of the most caring and skillful physicians I have ever encountered.....and I have been seen by a truckload of doctors! His manner may seem a bit casual to some. The word "distracted" has been used to describe him by others. I know from experience and certainly based on results that he listens. He allows you time to talk about your concerns, unlike many doctors I've known. Dr. Kirkpatrick will discuss your condition frankly but with care and compassion. I have one criticism: I'm not sure that he knows that contacting him is not an easy task!

April 2nd, 2015

Patient

Visited me for less than two minutes while I was in-patient. Grabbed belly, said something about banding and left the room. No other contact. Seemed distracted, in a hurry and not to care. Insurance was charged $600.

March 27th, 2015

Very professional and informative

Dr. K was very friendly and informative. My father was recently diagnosed with liver disease and was able to receive a referral appointment within a week. He explained his condition and what is needed to go forward, which my father's local doctors did not do. We truly appreciate him!

July 1st, 2014

Undertreated

He did not listen when I told him I was having symptoms of liver disease. Even though it was found that all my debilitating symptoms I had been experiencing in recent years were from my liver. He refused to treat me requiring me to get proper treatment from another doctor.

December 30th, 2016