Surgical Specialist, Urologists

18350 Roscoe Blvd
Ste 701
Northridge, CA 91325
818-885-9400
Locations and availability (1)

|  Kidney Stone Surgery & Follow Up  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2014

I'm not the kind of person to normally write a review but from the moment I called Dr. Klein's office I was well taken care of. In short, they were able to get me in quick to surgically remove what turned out to be 3 kidney stones. Everyone he has working with him was nice and really walked me through a frightening situation. I appreciate that doctors have to move quick and often have patients waiting but his interactions with me were smart, respectful, and he explained the pros and cons and made recommendations. The surgery went well and the follow up was difficult. The doctor has a good sense of humor that keeps you a bit at ease in some really sensitive moments. Everyone's going to have different experiences because interaction is largely based on personality and patience but I think most people will be very pleased by his services. It's only been a few days since the follow up but I can say he did more than simply remove stones, he made sure I understood what was going on and what to expect, putting my mind at ease at a very difficult time.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr Klein is a very caring doctor. He takes the time to listen to any concerns and address them. He was very reassuring and helpful in treating my cancer. Staff is helpful and professional. Would recommend highly.

|  Awful Staff  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

If you plan to visit, make sure you have "elite" medical as the person who takes your call will ask for that most importantly before they ask how they can help. It seems care is not a concern here but payment is.

|  Belated acknowledgement of Excellent care by Dr Klein  |  show details
by Neil Hunt on Aug 12th, 2010

I turned to Dr Robert Klein when he came highly recommended to me by my wife-(an R.N. at his affiliated Northridge Medical Center) as a well trained & experienced specialist utilizing the newer 'Da Vinci' method of surgery. He first confirmed that my prostate was indeed cancerous -first diagnosed by a urologist connected to another hospital who offered only conventional surgery. He was warm & friendly -reassuring from the outset- careful & methodically precise in his explanations as he most certainly was with the surgery itself, taking time & effort to leave as much of the related nerves intact as he possibly could. I feel guilty now that due to a protracted move out of state-I have taken so long to express to him how very grateful indeed I was then & am now. I would very highly rate & recommend to all this superbly trained & patient-friendly surgeon for any & all similarly performed operations. MY TARDY INDEED BUT MOST SINCERE GRATEFUL THANKS TO YOU DR KLEIN!