A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Hasbro Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Burton Klein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Klein practice?
- Dr. Robert Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Klein practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Providence, RI.
See Providence Allergists and Providence Pediatricians.