A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Hasbro Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Burton Klein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Klein practice?
- Dr. Robert Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Klein practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Providence, RI.
See Providence Allergists and Providence Pediatricians.