A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knox, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Knox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
- Sparks PremierCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Knox MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Knox practice?
- Dr. Robert Knox has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Knox practices Ophthalmology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Ophthalmologists.