A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knox, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Knox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
- Sparks PremierCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Byron Knox MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Knox practice?
- Dr. Robert Knox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Knox practices Ophthalmology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Ophthalmologists.