A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knox, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Knox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
- Sparks PremierCare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Knox practice?
Dr. Robert Knox practices Ophthalmology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Ophthalmologists.