Learn more about Dr. Robert Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knox, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Knox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
- Sparks PremierCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Knox MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Knox practice?
- Dr. Robert Knox has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Knox practices Ophthalmology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Ophthalmologists.