A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lefkowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lefkowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Lefkowitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Lefkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lefkowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Obstetricians & Gynecologists.