Psychiatrist

grandmother of many show details grandmother of many
by cancer patient on Aug 18th, 2014

My cancer meds were adding to a certain level of depression that i already have as one of the side effects. I am not willing to change the cancer meds as they are helping to reduce my tumors. I went to Dr. Lehman for help as I take a lot of medicine, and I heard that his grasp of pharmaceuticals is amazing. Even though he is an older doctor, he seems to keep up with all the new meds that are available for depression. He was extremely thorough, kind, knowledgeable and patient. He even displayed a sense of humor. If a friend asked me for a recommendation, he would be at the top of the list.

Rude doctor show details Rude doctor
May 15th, 2012

I hope his track record is better than his bedside manners. He does not explain nor does he want the patient to explain. Demanded "yes" or "no" answers. Going to ask to see another doctor for my followup. He doesn't really seem to care. He said that my condition bothered me more than it bothered him!

Good care show details Good care
Sep 15th, 2011

Listens well. I was able to get a correct diagnosis and plan of treatment that works.

Brilliant diagnosis of lifelong condition show details Brilliant diagnosis of lifelong condition
by CMP on Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Lehman, in one hour, diagnosed a condition that had been misdiagnosed by other doctors for a decade.