A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lewis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lewis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lewis practice?
- Dr. Robert Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lewis practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.