The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Livingston
Dr. Robert Livingston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Livingston is affiliated with Diamond Children's Medical Center, University Medical Center and University Physicians Hospital at Kino. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Livingston has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Livingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. John Sweetenham
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Dr. Anne Yoshino
Dr. Hussien Elsiesy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology