Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowery is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lowery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowery graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lowery has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Lowery practice?
Dr. Robert Lowery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Moncks Corner, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.