A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lowery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowery graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lowery has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Lowery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Lowery practice?
- Dr. Robert Lowery has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lowery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Moncks Corner, SC.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.