Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowery
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lowery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowery graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lowery has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bw Lowery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Lowery practice?
- Dr. Robert Lowery has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lowery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.