Dr. Robert Lowery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lowery?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016

An exceptional doctor and very caring. Takes time to explain and provides an honest opinion of your situation. Had a Left total knee replacement and trying to work things out to have the right knee done before Dr. Lowery decides to retire :).

October 21st, 2015

Super experience -- highly recommend Dr Lowery

After trying physical therapy and then steroid injections (twice), I gave Dr Lowery the go-ahead to do surgery on my shoulder. His diagnosis was arthritis, and his plan was to remove some impinging bone and look around to see if anything else was amiss. He ended up removing some bone spurs in addition to a bit of arthritic bone. Surgery was uneventful and pain was minimal. A month later I was back to doing all the upper-body exercises I used to do, with minimal discomfort. I told him I'd be back to see him when my knees give out! BTW, I read one review that panned him for telling a patient that the reason his office (allegedly) smelled like a nail salon is because they do nails in the evening to make ends meet. Guess that patient didn't think that was funny; I thought it was hilarious!

September 22nd, 2015

This was my first visit, and I was very impressed with service from start to finish. Friendly & professional staff! Thank you!

September 19th, 2015

Hands down the best hospital visit I've ever experienced. I'll tell everyone I can that Roper is a first class facility, but more important, it's staffed by first class people. Absolutely awesome!!!!!

September 19th, 2015

This was one of the most informative doctor visits I have experienced. Dr. Lowery listened to my questions and answered each one with details and recommendations.

June 17th, 2015

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I was referred to Dr Lowery for some X Rays and diagnostics of my hips and knees. When I met with him, he was very rude and short with me. He made me feel like he was so above me. I felt as though he was trying to get rid of me. I did not get the answers to my questions. This guy is a first class JERK.

January 7th, 2015

About as compastinost as as Sadum Hussein

Told me that God and acetominphem would help my broken shoulder. REALLY!!!!!!!!! Would never, ever go back. Terrible bedside manner. Changed doctors. Would never, ever, recommend him, ever!!!!!! If I could give him a lower rating than 1 I would. Should not be practicing. Changed physicians immediately.

September 10th, 2013

Excellent doctor!

I have been to Dr. Lowery for a couple of issues in the past few years from a sprained wrist, to bone spurs in the foot. His diagnoses and subsequent treatment have been spot on. Although he is a surgeon, he is always eager to try a less invasive approach first, avoiding surgery whenever possible. What a great diagnostician...always explaining things carefully and gently. I will continue to recommend him as a great orthopedic surgeon.

April 15th, 2013

Great doctor

June 5th, 2012

Didnt listen to me

6 months ago..i aggravated my hip...it never got better..had all kind of symptons including sciatica...got mri on lumbar anf thoracic spine...results showed 2 very small bulges in my lower lumbar region..spine dr tolf me its not your back..so I went to what i thought was a hip specialist...he didnt even take an xray..he just simply said its your back....only reason he said that is because i brought him my mri's....3 months later i find out its my si joint is all out of whack.....not to mention i waitied for over 2 hours in the waiting room...blew me off completely...

April 16th, 2012

my overal experience with Dr. Lowery was not positive nor reasuring regarding my injury. Did not fully explain my injury to me and the kind of left me hanging. It was like the typical go take an asprin and you'll be ok! Wouldnot reccomend.

January 17th, 2012