Dr. Robert Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2010
Helped with carpal tunnel syndrome
I have been dealing with carpal tunnel syndrome for a long time. I went from Doctor after Doctor and never got better. Finally after some time of going nowhere a hand specialist told me to have surgery. That didn't help either. Then my sister in law told me about Dr. Miller and that he helped her with her back. Its a small office and the front staff is friendly. they took care of my insurance issues and I didn't have to worry about anything. Dr. Miller was like most other doctors, late. The longest I waited was 30 minutes but other times I waited only five minutes. Key was he got me better. He actually yelled at the my therapist because he was not doing as he had prescribed. After getting me good therapy he also had a person in his office do an ergonomic evaluation. This too was helpful. He gave me different courses of meds and after about 5 or 6 visits I got much better.

April 16th, 2010
Dr Miller helped me with my chronic pain issues after I'd been seen by various doctors over the course of a year. I was skeptical of the negative reviews especially those from Yelp reviewers. (Yelp is now being sued in a federal class action suit so be careful of any reviews from that site). My experience with Dr Miller was very positive and completely different from the negative reviewers.

December 17th, 2009
Non-surgical options
I was referred to Dr. Miller after seeing other doctors. After a thorough exam he suggested several options for my neck pain. Since I didn't want surgery, we looked at non-surgical solutions. After several weeks of following his advice, I have had tremendous relief from pain. I may still need surgery in the future but it's good to know there are non-surgical options available as well.

December 15th, 2009
Quit whining!
I am really puzzled by the whining comments left by others on this website. Personally, I had an amazing visit with Dr. Miller. I have been dealing with neck and back pain for a long time now and he figured out a plan of action that has made my recovery a thankful one. If you actually LISTEN and follow Dr. Miller's advice, you will actually find that it works! I would definitely recommend him to others. Thank you, Dr. Miller.

August 17th, 2009
Watch out what you say around this doctor. He will distort things (and claim he doesn't remember things) and will divulge personal information to other doctors. He misdiagnosed me many times, and after several failed procedures dropped me as a patient. Do not put your life and your health in his hands. Since I have seen another doctor, I have gotten relief from pain and suffering and realize just how much he messed up my life and my health care.

August 17th, 2009
Do not see this doctor
Dr. Miller is unprofessional and will make sure that you do not get what you need unless you massage his ego. Do not be pulled in long enough to find out that he does not know what he is doing and will misdiagnosed you and than send you away as soon as you realize he doesn't know how to help you.