A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Robert Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Miller practices Ophthalmology near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Folsom, CA.
See Davis Ophthalmologists.