A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Robert Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Miller practices Ophthalmology near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Davis Ophthalmologists.