A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Minor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Minor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Minor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Minor MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Minor practice?
- Dr. Robert Minor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Minor practices Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.