Dr. Robert Morrison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
Dr Morrison delivered both of my children. I had such a wonderful experience both timesides. Between his staff, Cindy, Cindi and his wonderful receptionist it was always as if I was at home. Everyone there makes you feel like we are all one big happy family. Very thankful to have had him and the staff in my corner.

April 15th, 2014
Doesnt like to be questioned
I had been going to Dr Morrison for years and from what I have heard he is very knowledgeable. However during my second pregnancy I was concerned that I had a rare condition due to my symptoms. When I ask him about this he made me feel stupid like I was being paranoid. I held my ground and told him I wanted blood work done and to rush the results, which he did. The next day he told me my levels were elevated indicating that I may have that condition and I was induced the next morning. He never apologized for making me feel dumb and he never took the time to go over whether or not being induced would be the best thing. Anyways, everything turned out okay at the end, but I just wanted to write this review to let women know not be afraid to ask questions with him. It may be like pulling teeth with him but if you ask a question and he keeps trying tonwalk out the door tell him to hold on and pay attention!

November 20th, 2012
caring Dr.
Felt very comfortable with this Dr. and he spends time with and listens to you.

January 6th, 2011
The Best
Dr. Morrison and Dr. Fong are two of the most outstanding Doctors I have ever worked with. They are professional, courteous and caring. I also appreciate the straight forward, yet caring, approach of Dr. Morrison. The same goes for their wonderful staff. It is such a family environment when you step into their office. All three of my kids were delivered by this office and I can't be more appreciative or happy! Thanks Dr. Morrison and Fong!

June 17th, 2010
Everyone at this office is super friendly and professional. The office is very nice and clean. I will come back when i have my second child!!

February 8th, 2010
Very good and nice doctor
Dr. Morrison is a very nice and experienced doctor.