Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Doesnt like to be questioned show details Doesnt like to be questioned
Apr 15th, 2014

I had been going to Dr Morrison for years and from what I have heard he is very knowledgeable. However during my second pregnancy I was concerned that I had a rare condition due to my symptoms. When I ask him about this he made me feel stupid like I was being paranoid. I held my ground and told him I wanted blood work done and to rush the results, which he did. The next day he told me my levels were elevated indicating that I may have that condition and I was induced the next morning. He never apologized for making me feel dumb and he never took the time to go over whether or not being induced would be the best thing. Anyways, everything turned out okay at the end, but I just wanted to write this review to let women know not be afraid to ask questions with him. It may be like pulling teeth with him but if you ask a question and he keeps trying tonwalk out the door tell him to hold on and pay attention!

caring Dr. show details caring Dr.
Nov 20th, 2012

Felt very comfortable with this Dr. and he spends time with and listens to you.

The Best show details The Best
by Patient who drives over 25 miles to come to Dr. Morrison/Dr. Fong on Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Morrison and Dr. Fong are two of the most outstanding Doctors I have ever worked with. They are professional, courteous and caring. I also appreciate the straight forward, yet caring, approach of Dr. Morrison. The same goes for their wonderful staff. It is such a family environment when you step into their office. All three of my kids were delivered by this office and I can't be more appreciative or happy! Thanks Dr. Morrison and Fong!

by Julie on Jun 17th, 2010

Everyone at this office is super friendly and professional. The office is very nice and clean. I will come back when i have my second child!!

Very good and nice doctor show details Very good and nice doctor
Feb 8th, 2010

Dr. Morrison is a very nice and experienced doctor.