A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nathan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B J Nathan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Neurology and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Robert Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nathan practices Neurology and Geriatric Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Neurologists and Charlottesville Geriatric Doctors.