Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Nelson
Dr. Robert Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elizabethton, TN, with other offices in Livingston, TN and Mountain City, TN (and 1 other location). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Woodridge Hospital, Johnson City Medical Ctr and Johnson County Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabethton, TN.
Dr. Walter Beaver
Johnson City, TN 5.94 mi46
Dr. Phillip Riley
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Johnson City, TN 6.11 mi20
Dr. Thomas Gill
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Johnson City, TN 7.06 mi5