Learn more about Dr. Robert Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nelson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nelson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Nelson practice?
Dr. Robert Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Cardiology near Elizabethton, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TN and Mountain City, TN.
See Elizabethton Orthopedic Surgeons, Elizabethton Surgeons, and Elizabethton Cardiologists.