Dr. Robert Nolan Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nolan Jr?

March 8th, 2017

Very Frustrating Experience

I have been a patient of Dr. Nolan for about 6 years. I have never actually seen Dr. Nolan. I usually see D'Ann and she confers with Dr. Nolan regarding my health. I had a clot develop in my leg and had to go off of one of my meds while I was on blood thinners. After getting off blood thinners 6 months later and getting the go ahead from my blood Dr. that it's okay to go back on my other med, Dr. Nolan will not refill that prescription due to the possibility that it could cause other blood clots. I find this very frustrating. The medication I need is the one he won't perwscribe and the medication that caused the clot I no longer take. I will be switching Dr's now. I also feel that the time the appointments take are entirely to long. Since they went to carrying a laptop with them and entering in all the info while you are there the exam takes forever. They should do their paperwork after I leave and not take up anymore of my time than necessary.

April 20th, 2016

I wrote a review earlier about how rude susan is...i made a mistake!! I meant SANDY who is at the window and checks patients in. She doesn't speak to people hardly at all and ruins the doctor's office for me and adds to my anxiety. After dealing with her for years I won't be going back

April 19th, 2016

I've been going to this office for years. I appreciate the care I've gotten from Dr. Nolan and physician's assistants. How everything, I can no longer deal with Susan at the front window. She doesn't speak to patients when they come in and was very, very rude to me today when she was forced to speak to me at the end of my appointment to get my new insurance card. My husband was a patient of this office but quit going there years ago because of the same employee. I'm also not sure what is going on internally with all of the employees, but you can cut the tension in the building with a knife. I went in there to have my blood pressure checked and adjust my medications and left very upset and nervous.

September 19th, 2012

Always here for me Very happy and have been for several years with Dr. Nolan and staff Grateful for ~

April 25th, 2012

mixed feelings

I have been a patient at Dr. Nolan's office for years, but have never actually seen Dr. Nolan. I choose to see D'Ann, who is one of the Physician Assistants. D'Ann is wonderful!! However, I have seen Melissa, another Physicians Assistant, a couple of times and I do not care for her opinion, at all. I also had to endure an exam by a student (doctor or physcian's assistant, not really sure what kind of student) during my last visit. I am all for teaching people and letting them get practice at a good doctor's office like Dr. Nolan's practice, but felt like they wasted my time and when Melissa finally came into the room, she did not really listen to me and based her run at the mouth advice on what the student had told her. Overall, I do like this doctor's office, but will only see D'Ann from now on.

March 27th, 2011

very good-

May 20th, 2010

Fantastic Doctor

Dr Nolan is a great Doctor! He is very caring and sympathetic and makes you feel like he actually cares what is happeneing to you rather than just wanting to get your money. His staff is proffessional and courteous as wel as efficient. The wait time can get long on certain days but even then the wait is well worth it!

March 6th, 2017