A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Norris, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Norris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Norris practice?
Dr. Robert Norris practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.