A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Norris, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Norris FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Norris practice?
- Dr. Robert Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Norris practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.