Dr. Robert Olsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Olsen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2011

Poor Office Management

Dr. Olsen is a wonderful person, although I don't think that he has diagnosed me correctly. Unfortunately, the office is run in an incredibly disorganized manner. My health insurance co. made several checks out to Dr. Olsen's office instead of to me. Nearly one month later, the office has said that they haven't received the checks, despite the assurance from my insurance co. that they sent out the checks. I'm about ready to find another doctor.

March 11th, 2011

Great MD - office in chaos

Dr. Olsen is a wonderful, intuitive pnysician. Unfortunately, his office is run in a very chaotic manner. I once needed a prescription, waited more than a week (unacceptable) and then the prescription was refilled at my pharmacy and I also received a refill prescription in the mail! Another time I had a telephone appt. with him, his staff called to say that he was running late and I never received a call. He then went on vacation. Never heard a word. I stay with him because he is a superb physician. His office staff is terrible!!!!! I once had to wait 1 1/2 hours. There is no excuse for the way the office is run.

February 2nd, 2011

Office staff and environment is very unorganized and chaotic. Never got a bill in the mail but got a phone call from the receptionist requesting immediate payment over the phone for an appointment I had yet to receive a bill on. Sent a substantial check to them for payment but they lost it. At most recent appointment there was no staff in the office aside from Dr. Olsen, he could not find my chart anywhere. The level of disorganization is disconcerting.

September 10th, 2009

Dr. Olsen is the Best

I have been a patient of Dr. Olsen's for many years and I really enjoyed seeing him because he was very friendly and extremely knowledgable. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 7th, 2016