A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Osborne is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Osborne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Osborne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, LLC
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Byron Osborne MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. R B. Osborne practice?
- Dr. R Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. R Osborne practices Urology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Urologists.