A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Osborne is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Osborne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Osborne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, LLC
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Byron Osborne MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. R B. Osborne practice?
- Dr. R Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. R Osborne practices Urology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Urologists.