A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Osborne, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia and General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, LLC
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osborne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Osborne practice?
Dr. Robert Osborne practices Urology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Osborne, Dr. Bobby Osborne, Dr. Rob Osborne, Dr. Robbie Osborne