A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Patel MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Robert Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Patel practices Internal Medicine near Kendall Park, NJ.
See Kendall Park Internists.