A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pohl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pohl, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohl graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pohl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bryant Pohl MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Pohl practice?
- Dr. Robert Pohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pohl practices Psychiatry near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Psychiatrists.