Learn more about Dr. Robert Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richter, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Richter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richter MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert Richter practice?
- Dr. Robert Richter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Richter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Physiatrists.