A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richter, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Richter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richter MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert Richter practice?
- Dr. Robert Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Richter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Physiatrists.