A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richter, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Richter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richter MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert Richter practice?
- Dr. Robert Richter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Richter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Physiatrists.