A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brian Robinson MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Robert Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Robinson practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.