A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Robinson, Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Robinson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dugald Robinson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Robert Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Robinson practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.