A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bernard Rosen MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Urology near Mountain Lakes, NJ.
See Mountain Lakes Urologists.