Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

The best! show details The best!
by J. Hall on Apr 29th, 2015

I've seen doctor Rosenberg for the past 13 years now. He is courteous, professional, experienced, knowledgeable, thorough, and every thing else you could want in a doctor! I'm not sure why anyone would chose someone else to deliver their babies. He is just sooooo wonderful. I'm so glad I found him and I helps others to find their way to him too! ;)

Great show details Great
Aug 30th, 2012

I always recommend him to all my friends and family because he has always been such a great doctor

Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Rosenberg is one of the best doctors I have had. He is so compassionate about his profession and made me feel comfortable through my first pregnancy. I would without a doubt recommend him to my friends and family.

He is the best! show details He is the best!
Oct 11th, 2011

I have several health issues that made my pregnancy complicated from the start. He watched me closely and treated me as his own family. Many doctors have made serious mistakes in my healthcare making me very distrusting of doctors and I actually didn't get pregnant until I found his practice through a friend. I can honestly say I trust him fully.

A GIFTED DR show details A GIFTED DR
Sep 29th, 2011

I have gone to dr. rosenberg for 9 years and have had some rough pregnancies. He is absolutley the best, kind hearted man in the world. He takes care of his patients and makes them feel comfortable. I could not ask for a better dr. If you need a dr go and just meet him you will be so thankful you did. The best

Amazing show details Amazing
May 14th, 2011

I just read the last persons comments and WOW! she must be talking about a different doctor. The Dr. Rosenberg I know is NONE of those things. he is kind, caring, and EXTREMELY knowledgable. It is evident he loves his job and his patients. He goes above and beyond for all of his patients. A truly rare gem!

Greatest Doctor show details Greatest Doctor
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Rosenberg is the greatest Dr., he has always been very nice and informative. He is very professional and I just Love him to death. He has always been there for me.

A true earth angel... show details A true earth angel...
Jan 10th, 2011

Dr. Rosenberg is by far the best Dr. I have ever met. He makes a woman feel confident about her health and is so intelligent that there is never a worry in your mind. He has delivered both of my beautiful children and I thank God for him often :) I refer anyone I know to him so that they too can be cared for by the BEST!!!

Aug 13th, 2010

Dr Rosenberg was awesome during my whole pregnancy. We discussed all issues and he listened to my concerns. During the labor, he was fantastic. This was my first pregnancy and it was a wonderful experience thanks to a great doctor

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! show details LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!
by JENNIFER K-O on Mar 9th, 2010

I WAS RECOMMENDED TO DR. RESENBERG BY MY GENERAL DOCTOR. WHAT A FABULOUS ENERGETIC WONDERFUL MAN. VERY TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, KIND, AND FANTASTIC BEDSIDE MANOR. I WON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!

Someone who truly CARES! show details Someone who truly CARES!
by S.W. on Oct 1st, 2009

I have never in my life experienced such wonderful bedside manners and genuine care. Dr. Rosenberg is the most professional and knowledgeable Dr. ever!

Aug 3rd, 2009

the last time i visited the office i had to wait for quite some time but the staff as well as Dr. Rosenberg would periodically come out and apologize for the wait and thank us for waiting, he is the best doctor I've had!

Jul 26th, 2009

Dr. Rosenberg helped me through a very tough time. I had a stillborn and he made this awful situation a little better. He is the most caring doctor I have ever had. My husband and I are very pleased with him and I will never go to another gynecologist. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a doctor. He lets you know that you are taken care of. I think ALL doctors should be the way Dr. Rosenberg is.

Apr 3rd, 2009

He is absolutely the best in Lake County, if not in the state of Illinois!