Dr. Robert Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rosenberg?

May 29th, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had

After a couple horrible experiences with other obgyn providers I didn't go for over five years. I finally decided to research area providers and found Dr. Rosenberg, I'm so happy I did. He's a very kind, compassionate doctor who has nothing but the best interests of his patients at heart. My first visit with him we met in his office and went over my entire medical history then went to the exam room. Any other obgyn provider I've had started in the exam room clad in paper gown, which I'm happy to say he doesn't use, everything is cloth in his office. He takes the time to explain everything before, during, and after. There are no surprises and he takes the time to answer any questions you may have and never makes you feel rushed. Sometimes appointments run late but it doesn't bother me because this specialty is unpredictable so I'm very accepting of that.

April 29th, 2015

The best!

I've seen doctor Rosenberg for the past 13 years now. He is courteous, professional, experienced, knowledgeable, thorough, and every thing else you could want in a doctor! I'm not sure why anyone would chose someone else to deliver their babies. He is just sooooo wonderful. I'm so glad I found him and I helps others to find their way to him too! ;)

August 30th, 2012

Great

I always recommend him to all my friends and family because he has always been such a great doctor

October 19th, 2011

Dr. Rosenberg is one of the best doctors I have had. He is so compassionate about his profession and made me feel comfortable through my first pregnancy. I would without a doubt recommend him to my friends and family.

October 11th, 2011

He is the best!

I have several health issues that made my pregnancy complicated from the start. He watched me closely and treated me as his own family. Many doctors have made serious mistakes in my healthcare making me very distrusting of doctors and I actually didn't get pregnant until I found his practice through a friend. I can honestly say I trust him fully.

October 4th, 2011

Most compassionate Doctor you will find!

September 29th, 2011

A GIFTED DR

I have gone to dr. rosenberg for 9 years and have had some rough pregnancies. He is absolutley the best, kind hearted man in the world. He takes care of his patients and makes them feel comfortable. I could not ask for a better dr. If you need a dr go and just meet him you will be so thankful you did. The best

May 15th, 2011

Amazing

I just read the last persons comments and WOW! she must be talking about a different doctor. The Dr. Rosenberg I know is NONE of those things. he is kind, caring, and EXTREMELY knowledgable. It is evident he loves his job and his patients. He goes above and beyond for all of his patients. A truly rare gem!

April 20th, 2011

Greatest Doctor

Dr. Rosenberg is the greatest Dr., he has always been very nice and informative. He is very professional and I just Love him to death. He has always been there for me.

January 11th, 2011

A true earth angel...

Dr. Rosenberg is by far the best Dr. I have ever met. He makes a woman feel confident about her health and is so intelligent that there is never a worry in your mind. He has delivered both of my beautiful children and I thank God for him often :) I refer anyone I know to him so that they too can be cared for by the BEST!!!

August 13th, 2010

Dr Rosenberg was awesome during my whole pregnancy. We discussed all issues and he listened to my concerns. During the labor, he was fantastic. This was my first pregnancy and it was a wonderful experience thanks to a great doctor

March 9th, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

I WAS RECOMMENDED TO DR. RESENBERG BY MY GENERAL DOCTOR. WHAT A FABULOUS ENERGETIC WONDERFUL MAN. VERY TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, KIND, AND FANTASTIC BEDSIDE MANOR. I WON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!