Dr. Robert Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2017
Best doctor I've ever had
After a couple horrible experiences with other obgyn providers I didn't go for over five years. I finally decided to research area providers and found Dr. Rosenberg, I'm so happy I did. He's a very kind, compassionate doctor who has nothing but the best interests of his patients at heart. My first visit with him we met in his office and went over my entire medical history then went to the exam room. Any other obgyn provider I've had started in the exam room clad in paper gown, which I'm happy to say he doesn't use, everything is cloth in his office. He takes the time to explain everything before, during, and after. There are no surprises and he takes the time to answer any questions you may have and never makes you feel rushed. Sometimes appointments run late but it doesn't bother me because this specialty is unpredictable so I'm very accepting of that.

April 29th, 2015
The best!
I've seen doctor Rosenberg for the past 13 years now. He is courteous, professional, experienced, knowledgeable, thorough, and every thing else you could want in a doctor! I'm not sure why anyone would chose someone else to deliver their babies. He is just sooooo wonderful. I'm so glad I found him and I helps others to find their way to him too! ;)

August 30th, 2012
Great
I always recommend him to all my friends and family because he has always been such a great doctor

October 18th, 2011
Dr. Rosenberg is one of the best doctors I have had. He is so compassionate about his profession and made me feel comfortable through my first pregnancy. I would without a doubt recommend him to my friends and family.

October 11th, 2011
He is the best!
I have several health issues that made my pregnancy complicated from the start. He watched me closely and treated me as his own family. Many doctors have made serious mistakes in my healthcare making me very distrusting of doctors and I actually didn't get pregnant until I found his practice through a friend. I can honestly say I trust him fully.

September 29th, 2011
A GIFTED DR
I have gone to dr. rosenberg for 9 years and have had some rough pregnancies. He is absolutley the best, kind hearted man in the world. He takes care of his patients and makes them feel comfortable. I could not ask for a better dr. If you need a dr go and just meet him you will be so thankful you did. The best

May 14th, 2011
Amazing
I just read the last persons comments and WOW! she must be talking about a different doctor. The Dr. Rosenberg I know is NONE of those things. he is kind, caring, and EXTREMELY knowledgable. It is evident he loves his job and his patients. He goes above and beyond for all of his patients. A truly rare gem!

April 19th, 2011
Greatest Doctor
Dr. Rosenberg is the greatest Dr., he has always been very nice and informative. He is very professional and I just Love him to death. He has always been there for me.

January 10th, 2011
A true earth angel...
Dr. Rosenberg is by far the best Dr. I have ever met. He makes a woman feel confident about her health and is so intelligent that there is never a worry in your mind. He has delivered both of my beautiful children and I thank God for him often :) I refer anyone I know to him so that they too can be cared for by the BEST!!!

August 13th, 2010
Dr Rosenberg was awesome during my whole pregnancy. We discussed all issues and he listened to my concerns. During the labor, he was fantastic. This was my first pregnancy and it was a wonderful experience thanks to a great doctor

March 9th, 2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!
I WAS RECOMMENDED TO DR. RESENBERG BY MY GENERAL DOCTOR. WHAT A FABULOUS ENERGETIC WONDERFUL MAN. VERY TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, KIND, AND FANTASTIC BEDSIDE MANOR. I WON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!

October 1st, 2009
Someone who truly CARES!
I have never in my life experienced such wonderful bedside manners and genuine care. Dr. Rosenberg is the most professional and knowledgeable Dr. ever!