Dr. Robert Roth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Roth?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Roth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017

The Best

Here is a doctor that explains everything in simple terms, spends as much time as necessary and does not put you thru un-necessary tests. This was my second time that I needed him, 4 stents later, and doing great.

July 15th, 2012

GREAT Doc!

Dr. Roth has been my husband's cardiologist for over 10 years. His diagnosis is always right on, his follow up is excellent, and when we had a problem with medication, he called back within 15 minutes with a new med solution. Sometimes it's a little tough to get in, but he is well worth it. He's also VERY nice -- which never hurts!!

December 23rd, 2011

Looking for another physician

while Dr. roth is very personable, our average wait time is 50 minutes and we usually take the first or second appt of the day because we have found that the wait time increases significantly as the day goes on. Many times he isn't even in the building when we arrive and the staff is unhelpful as to wait time which doesn't help when you booked a day of appts...also, there is a very rude foreign woman now working the desk which we find intolerable. The minute you walk in you are ordered about and treated discourteously. We've noticed other raised eyebrows besides our own in the waiting room. The chairs date back 20 years it looks like and are worn out. Very uncomfortable when waiting an unknown amount of time. and, after waiting for too long in the waiting room, they move you to an exam room which is even more uncomfortable and cold. So, we are looking for a new physician that shows up, doesn't make you wait, and has a courteous staff. Comfortable chairs are optional...

June 30th, 2011

I think Dr. Roth is a very fine doctor. He listens to my problems and is very thorough in his explanations. He takes as much time with you as you need. He is very patient and caring. While I have had to wait to see him, I feel he is worth waiting for.I have talked to quite a few people who ar patients or know patients and everyone has spoken very highly of Dr. Roth. I have not heard anything derogatory about Dr. Roth. I have recommended him highly to other people.

June 27th, 2011

An excellent doctor

He did my catherization, angioplasty andstent placement at Columibia St. MarysHospital in Mequon. I was very impressedwith His professionalism and got the jobdone.

September 12th, 2017