A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sanchez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sanchez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sanchez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Robert Sanchez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sanchez practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Radiologists.