A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Satterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Satterfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Satterfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterfield graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Satterfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Oakbend Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Beeler Satterfield MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Satterfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Satterfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Satterfield practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Rosenberg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wharton, TX.
See Rosenberg Internists and Rosenberg Sleep Medicine Doctors.