Dr. Robert Satterfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Satterfield?

April 12th, 2013

My PCP for 15 years

Dr. Robert Satterfield has been my PCP for 15 years or so and has taken good care of me with accurate diagnostics, fast referrals, pleasant so called ''Bedside Manner'' and overall I rate him 4 stars, the maximum positive rating available on this website. He was instrumental in beginning the process of referral for some symptoms I had that he noticed during a routine exam, it turned out to be a life threatening brain tumor and this is where my ''Journey" begain in the chain of Doctors I have rated today. See review of Doctors Shukla and Simpson made previously today to tie this all together... [Vitals] I was lucky to have these doctors as my treating physician in each step of the way to recovery in this latest major medical crisis.

September 6th, 2010

Excellent

He's our family doctor and we love him. He's sharp as a tack but doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist when necessary. Always, he s ...

July 25th, 2017