Dr. Robert Simon MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Englewood, NJ

3.1

November 12th, 2015
Forgotten after surgery
Went to ER. Diagnosed that I need surgery immediately due to kidney infection caused by a kidney stone preventing the kidney from being empty. It was a Sunday evening Dr Simon was in hospital and surgery was sceduled and performed quickly. Discharged from hospital with no follow appointment or date for second surgery to remove kidney stent or to break up kidney stone. Called Englewood office 4 times over course of 2 weeks. Staff said Dr Simon will call. No returned call. Scheduling an appointment myself now to get an answer to my questions and get the second surgical appointment. Poor follow up and office staff is not helpful especially staff to set up surgical procedure.

November 6th, 2015
Do not use this guy
Worst Doctor ever

December 22nd, 2013
During the surgery Dr. Simon installed a stent in my kidney, but for some reason (his colleague who treated me later was not able to understand why) did not remove the stone itself and failed to mention it to myself or to my wife. He never spoke to us before I was discharged from the hospital and did not return our calls during the next 24 hours. When he finally called and left a message, he again did not mention anything about the stone not being removed. He only said that I need to get back to the office to remove the stent, as it was initially planned

August 13th, 2013
ISN'T ON ANY INSURANCE PLANS
Be prepared to get a massive bill and little service. His office "staff" says he is but his billing service says differently. If New Jersey Urology is on your plan it doesn't matter because the doctors are independent. STAY AWAY FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR WALLET!