A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Skinner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Genital Warts
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Skinner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Robert Skinner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Skinner practices Dermatology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Dermatologists.