Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sloan Jr
Dr. Robert Sloan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Sloan is affiliated with Community Hospital East, Community Hospital East and Community Hospitals diana. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sloan Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Sloan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Hari Kumar
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Terrence Ihnat
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi41
Dr. Nasrallah Haddad
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi46