A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sloan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sloan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
- Community Hospitals diana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Sloan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Robert Sloan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sloan practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurological Surgeons and Indianapolis Surgeons.