A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sloan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sloan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospitals diana
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Sloan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Robert Sloan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sloan practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurological Surgeons and Indianapolis Surgeons.