A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Briscoe Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.