A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Obstruction
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Boyer Smith MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.