Urologists
UCLA Medical Center
10833 Le Conte Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90095
310-794-7700
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best physician ever  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

You are in the best possible hands if Dr. Robert Smith is your doctor! I have never met such a caring, concerned, qualified doctor. His 6 hour surgery saved my wife's life. He is always available, 24 hrs a day, and returns calls within 10 minutes.UCLA Ronald Medical Center is a world-class hospital. He makes his hospital rounds by 5 am, and by that time he has also run 6 miles. I do not say this lightly - if you need a surgeon or physician, especially for urologically - related cancer, you will not find a better doctor or human being than Dr. Smith.

|  Thank God For Dr. Smith  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

I was hopeless, when I went to Dr. Smith, Having High grade Cancer in My bladder, and being told I had a few months to live! What a miracle that God would allow me To find This awesome Man, who saved my Life! If you want the best doctor in all aspects of his specialty, and then some, Go to this man at any cost. He is not only a great Doctor, But a Great Man. God Bless You Dr. Robert Smith Jules.

|  El doctor Smith me opero exitosamente de cancer renal en el ao 2001, en en Centro Medico de la UCLA, excelente doctor, me salvo la vida  |  show details
by alejandro mejia sanchez mexico city on Oct 7th, 2010

El doctor me opero exitosamente de cancer renal en el ao 2001, para mi es el mejor doctor que he conocido, le debo estar vivo